Day 70

Today, and yesterday actually, I made a lot of progress. What I normally do when I'm colouring is that I do each frame, as in fully colour both Usain and Kevin before moving to the next frame. Yesterday I decided to do it by colour, what I mean by that is picking for example the purple that I made Kevin, and doing all the purple of every frame. Now I didn't realize how much faster this would make the process, I actually finished colouring Kevin completely and I just started doing Usain. 

I think this works so well because I don't have to switch colours every few seconds or zoom in and out of the spots I need, I can just switch frames and keep going. I'm thinking I'll be finished the colouring by tomorrow.



(I made the background a slightly darker white because I used such a bright blue for Usain that It was a little bit difficult to see in some frames

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 71

Day - 8 Change of pace

Day 49 - Experimentation